TRANSITION POINT! With Dr. Jeff-WOL1450 AM
Join WOL 1450am in welcoming a new radio show in the Washington DC metro area- Transition Point! With Dr. Jeff. This innovative radio show is meant to change people’s lives for good. Dr. Jeff is an accomplished scholar, and an author. His bestselling books include; Succeeding In The Face of Challenge and Timing: Engaging When it Matters The Most. This world renown personality will be on Wol 1450am every Saturday from 1pm to 2pm. Saturdays are just perfect for you to join Dr. Jeff without distractions.
For more information go to his website www. drjeffspeaking.com. Dr. Jeff will discuss topics like marketing yourself, effective networking, interviewing skills, business development techniques for small businesses, going back to school and how to find the scholarships to lessen the financial load, politics and many more subjects. Dr. Jeff will also be bringing well known successful professionals from Wall Street to internationally known leaders of our generation. Transition Point! every Saturday here on WOL 1450am 1pm to 2pm or call two four zero five nine five two seven zero eight that’s two four zero five nine five two seven zero eight. Transition Point with Dr. Jeff will transition your future forever because knowledge is power!!!
FEATURED VIDEO~ GUEST- DR WILLIE JOLLIEY
ESTHER LIANA IMELA - US- Tells All Plus New Song TURNING AROUND
- June 11, 2016 Special Guest: Constance Moonzwe, MHA, ITH Staffing, President. Constance is an authority on training and staffing in the healthcare and information technology industries. Constance is the Founder of ITH Staffing, which recruits for over 3,000 healthcare and IT organizations in all 50 states. Constance will discuss career development and entrepreneurship. Visit ITH Staffing. Visit Constance's personal page: Meetconstance.com.
- June 18, 2016
Special Guest: Thomas Bennett. Thomas is an ambitious management professional with extensive experience in the financial services industry. He has excellent communication skills and is fluent in Spanish. As an innovative leader, Thomas applies Six Sigma analysis and strategy from the private sector in his daily activities. Thomas will discuss overcoming diversity challenges in sexual orientation.
SPONSOR TRANSITION POINT! WITH DR. JEFF-WOL1450 AM
Since we operate as a community radio station, we largely exist through the strong support of community sponsors (like you!). So show your community support and help stimulate your own "community conversations".
- Any Amount- to $50 Special Certificate of support
- $50- to $100 Silver club Member Certificate- Will receive a Mug
- $100 to $200- Gold Member Certificate- Receive a T-Shirt and a Mug
- $$200 to $500 - Platinum club Member- Receive a Cell Phone power Bank and a T-shirt
- $Over $500- Life club member- Arrange a show guest Plus A Dress Watch
Simply click the "Sponsor" button below and input your sponsorship amount. Thank you!